The fountain of Youth! Recent discoveries reveal………
You can defy the aging process!
Here is living proof:
Defying The Aging Process
Do I look 55 years old to you?
I rest my case!
So lets talk about….. How you can defy the aging process……..How you can become the envy of your peers!
Here is a simple bullet pointed list of the things I do personally to defy the aging process. Here goes:
12 changes you can immediately make to your daily routine to “Defy the Aging Process and become the envy of your peers”
- If you haven’t already done so switch to an active lifestyle by immediately starting a weekly exercise program. If you don’t already have a gym membership Click here to access my fit body at home afterburn workouts! Also sign up here if you are local for a free 1 week membership to a nearby gym. Choose a activity cycling, running, swimming, golfing, bowling etc and begin enjoying immediately!
- Drink 1 litre of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning after the first month step it up to 2 litres. In addition carry a litre bottle and drink water throughout the day! Remember another name for soda or soft drinks is “death in a bottle” Avoid these like a plague!
- Take each of your three meals a day and bust it into two by simply eating half then pushing away from the table. Consume the rest in a few hours!
- Begin the concious practice of chewing at least 20 preferrably 32 times before swallowing.
- Consume plenty of seasonal fruits (bananas etc) and nuts daily. Add dietary fiber supplement to your daily regimen.
- Supplement your diet with a good multi-vitamin
- Avoid exposure to toxic chemicals
- Convert to consumer products with no toxic chemical additives
- Insist on fresh clean air…avoid exhaust fumes and second hand cigarette smoke.
- Quite smoking if you do and limit your alcoholic beverages to one or two drinks.
- Flush and clean your filter daily (upper respiratory system)
- Last but certainly not least, “Have a sense of humour” Laugh a lot!Lighten up its not that serious!