21 Day Fitness Solution for The Holidays
The upcoming holidays are supposed to be the happiest time of the year. If you’re one to gain weight at this time though, they may not turn out to be so happy.
I know that there’s a lot to do and plan and holiday stress can take its toll. If you’re like most women, the success of a happy holiday lands squarely on your shoulders. There’s often little time for ‘you’ (unless you make it!).
I thought today I’d give you some tips on dealing with stress. Did you know that reducing stress is one of the first steps in helping you lose weight?
Take a deep breath, read and apply these tips daily to get you through the next couple of weeks.
Five Tips For Dealing With Holiday stress
- 1.Exercise – Seriously, you can’t believe that this wouldn’t be top on my list. This is one of the most effective and healthiest ways to deal with any kind of stress. Get moving, do something that you enjoy, do it daily.
- 2.Say ‘no’ – Don’t over plan over the holidays and prioritize what’s important to you. This may mean saying no to some things like volunteering, social invitations, work commitments.
- 3.Rest up – Most adults need 7-8 hours of sleep and almost everyone gets over tired over the holidays. Stress can seem insurmountable under these conditions, so try to get your zzz’s on a regular basis. You can’t stock pile sleep, so sleeping in on your day off doesn’t count.
- 4.70% is good enough – Accept imperfection for some things. Be realistic, don’t purposely set the bar low, do your best, but then accept your best even if it’s not perfect.
- 5.Get organized – Make lists and check them twice, this helps when you have so much on your ‘to do’ list. By getting organized you can save time too.
Here’s to a stress-free day: Click here to sign up for our “21 Days Rapid Fatloss” holiday solution!